New Swallow the sun by Jens Bogren

Oct 27, 2007
Montreal, Canada
FUCK YES!

New Moon
So, it is time to reveal some things about the new album!

We are entering Fascination Street studios in Sweden, Orebro on June 15th to record our fifth album which will be called 'New Moon'. The album will be produced and mixed by Jens Bogren, who has worked with such names as Katatonia, Opeth, Paradise Lost and Amon Amarth, just to name a few. And as we announced earlier, Kai Hahto (Wintersun, ex-Rotten Sound) will be playing drums on the album. We are thrilled and looking forward to working with such professionals.

Here is the initial track listing for the album (although we reserve the right to change it if we feel like it)

1. These Woods Breathe Evil
2. Falling World
3. Sleepless Swans
4. And Heavens Cried Blood
5. New Moon
6. Lights on the Lake (Horror pt. III)
7. Servant of Sorrow
8. Weight of the Dead

The album will be released in early November 2009 around the world; we'll let you know the exact dates as soon as possible.

GREAT news. Swallow The Sun has always had really great atmosphere built into their music, and with Jens Bogren at the helm it's only going to get better!

Since pretty much everything this man has ever touched has been gold, I will have to check this out.

Can't wait, but Burny, yeah, if you've ever read their lyrics, it's clear English is not their singer's strongest suit :lol:

Looks good, never really looked into this band before, but with Jens at the helm and Kai on drums, I may have to check this one out. Kai is a fucking monster, he's like a human drum machine.

Never heard of the band before. Just checked out some samples on their website. Cool music!
And with Jens´s sound it will be even greater. I´m looking very forward to it.