New Sylosis!

the yt description says that it was produced by Josh with help from Scott Atkins.... I wonder if that means Scott mixed it? song is good, but so far i def prefer Romesh's mix on Monolith.

Cool, haven't heard any of Acle's stuff but love Scott's stuff! Always use Hardships in season as a reference.

Scott's latest Cradle stuff has been awesome, too. The Romesh mix was fucking awful on the last album and Jens' stem master made it listenable - thank god they went back to Scott for this.

Scott's latest Cradle stuff has been awesome, too. The Romesh mix was fucking awful on the last album and Jens' stem master made it listenable - thank god they went back to Scott for this.

Yeah, didn't particularly dig the Monolith mix. It was very raw and organic which is what Josh seems to like but Scott gets some amazing guitar tones. (ruin of man being my alltime favourite).

I made the fatal mistake of judging this mix on headphones..had a listen through some proper monitors and it completely kicked my ass. I will admit I was wrong, this mix crushes anything they have done previously. Monolith has a warmer sound than most metal albums these days which is what I like about it but this mix is the tits.

ruin of man being my alltime favourite.

edit: holy shit just checked this band (sacred mother tongue) out for the first time. awesome sound, shame they broke up.

Im pumped for this album. I like Monolith, it definitely has some missed opportunities in terms of production but I never found it distracting. This is way more on point imo.

I remember that Josh used to post around here regularly but Im ashamed to admit that Ive only been hip to the band for a couple years. Ive since backtracked their catalog. I really prefer Josh singing to the original guy and the band is just getting better and better each release. I also really want to see them live.