New Symphonic Gothic Metal Band from Ukraine

ScaldFx

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2008
Hello to everyone! My name is Glorfindeyl Laurendi, and I would like to present you my band - Infinite Tales, and a mini-album from our band. We are from Kiev, Ukraine, in Eastern Europe, and we play symphonic metal. In the spring, we are going to release our full album. Here is the promo which we placed for free download and acquaintance with our music.

In this mini-album we included 5 tracks and 1 instrumental bonus track. This mini-album is a promo for our debut full album which is going to be released in 100 % Records Studio in April 2008.

This promo is placed in our official site. Please feel free to visit: http://infinitetales.com

The promo is free for download and listening at the address: http://infinitetales.com/html/downloads.html
Or the special pack with the band info and a bonus track is available here:
DownloadLink: http://rapidshare.com/files/92224346/Infinite_Tales_-_Drop_of_Dream_EP_-_promo__2008_-For-EU-USA.rar
File-Size: 55,26 MB
1533.jpg

Tracklist:
1) Innocent St. Evil
2) The Dreamer
3) Little More Anger
4) Drop of Dream
5) Syberia
6) Bonus Track - Above the Clouds.... (Instrumental)
Total playing time: 37:46
This EP album is made with the purpose to promote our debut album release which is planned for May 2008. All compositions included in Drop of Dream EP 2008 will not be included in our upcoming album.

First we written the ballad "Drop of Dream", however we decided to not include it in the album. However, it has served as an idea for creating this EP album. As it would be desirable to diversify as much as possible, we included the compositions which show different sides of Infinite Tales' music. Thus, in antithesis with a gloomy and deep atmosphere of the ballad there are included the compositions expressing other mood and feelings.

Each composition is a droplet of imagination. It is a separate story not similar to others. Innocent st. Evil opens the album and is a negative of composition Syberia - the end track "Syberia" consists of contrast subject lines, and shows "black and white" sides of our album. Then comes The Dreamer which is a quintessence of creative liberty and spirit of adventures. Little more anger is some kind Gothic and is a little touch to a religious feeling, and devoted to such subjects as pain, despair, hope and martyrdom. Drop of Dream is the title track, and it embodies the spirit of all album, showing how the outer world suppresses each creator's efforts. The end track Siberia is devoted to a well-known games series which we like very much and by which we were inspired while writing this epic song.

"I cannot say exactly about style of our music. While writing and playing our music, we were inspired by such acts and artists as Nightwish, In Flames, After Forever, Tristania, Tesseract, Hans Zimmer. And also we were inspired by the games Syberia and Elder Scrolls, and the movies: Polar Express, Caribean Sea Pirates, Gladiator, Constantine - Master of Darkness, and Harry Potter series. There is a complicated set of elements and paints what has been brought in it. Actually, these compositions can be considered as my artistic tribute to the masterpieces I like most of all and which inspired us on our own creations. " (Glorf)