new t-shirts

I want them all. I have no spare money. I haven't even got spare money for the albums I've already ordered/decided to buy. :cry:

Will they be available at the official site, or just on tour?

Erik said:
How & where does one get the October Tide ones except for on eBay (kindly spare me those prices...)
Yeah, i want to know that too. I've never ever before seen an OT shirt. Also, i still regret not buying a BMD-shirt for a normal price when i had the chance.

TheFourthHorseman said:
I want them all. I have no spare money. I haven't even got spare money for the albums I've already ordered/decided to buy. :cry:

Will they be available at the official site, or just on tour?

You have the chance to buy Kata's shirts thru deadsite before they all sold out. They never gonna be printed after.. Catch your chance!

Shit fuck cunt. Alright that's it I'm getting a Brave Murder Day longsleeve. Fuck the fact that I don't have any money. :p

Isn't there a e-mail adress where I can mail Anders just to tell him that there's some money coming his way? Would be kinda easier knowing if the money has arrived and so on...plus I want to know if sending euros is fine. Thanks for answers... :)

Lol I'm sorry, this is probably a really stupid question, but how do I but the BMD shirt from the katatonia website? I can't see any info about it there...

Either you pay through PayPal (choose the size, and t-shirt/longsleeve option, then click "Add to cart") or send cash to Anders (his adress opens in the pop-up where it tells you to click "here" if you can't pay through Paypal).

In the merchandise section, if that was your problem. I hope it wasn't. :p