New Tenhi

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
I think the sample is ok, but really doesn't tell anything about the new record since it's so short. Hopefully they'll post more soon.

Yea since it was only $10.47 from The End today, I decided to go ahead and buy it. SO goddamn poor right now, but Tenhi >> paying bills.

I just got my copy in a few minutes ago. I've only heard the first 3 tracks and I can already see this being my favorite Tenhi release. It sounds amazing and the artwork is great. The digi looks good and the artwork in the booklet is fantastic. They included English translations of the lyrics and they're very cool as well.

I'll listen to the rest after I eat some dinner but if this keeps up, this is fucking 11/10 material here. This is so good I'm fucking giddy. I was hyped up for this release and that usually leads to disappointment but not here, no sir.

Prophecy Productions said:
Because of an error during the manufacturing of the booklet for the new CD by TENHI, "Maaäet", the sewing and the order of the pages are not correct. We would like to offer our apologies to everyone who bought the CD. If you want to have your booklet replaced, please get in touch with us and let us know your name and address as well as the name of the shop where you obtained the CD: info@prophecyproductions.de .

Looks like those of us who already own it have a rare item on our hands. :)

Ellestin said:
It is a grower, definitely.

I'm on the third listen and that's already true.

First listen : ok but I'm not getting it except some "classic" Tenhi tracks like the first two.

Second listen : It's not as catchy as before, I still don't get it.

Third listen, and strangely enough I was working : Pure class, it's more elaborated and it's definitely a step forward (bye bye "pure folk") ; all the three Tenhi releases have their own charm. This one may be the most rewarding on the VERY long term.