New Tenhi

Having listened to it only a few times so far, I still prefer Kauan actually. Maybe that'll change, but I haven't really felt like listening to it much. It's been in my car since I had it, and it doesn't exactly make the best driving music.

Yeah, i dont think it would be good driving music (headphones best) This album is just insanely good. IMO miles ahead of kauan. So atmospheric and beautiful. The vocals, the violins, the piano, the drums (well placed throughout) everything perfect. The last song is the perfect ending, closure condensed into a floating instrumental bliss :worship: I can just drift away to that song.

Well, those who didn't know, here's few things:

Tenhi is planning to release a record to celebrate their 10-year path. I don't have much information, but it should include Kertomuksia-demo, some ambient track from Maaäet-sessions and I guess a lot of other unreleased stuff too.

Also new Harmaa-album is in the works, can't remember the title right now.

They're also recording and mixing an album of some Finnish-band.

Their show in Leverkusen opening for Dornenreich's two-piece acoustic set back in 2001 was the best thing I've ever experienced live, close behind the six The Ocean shows I've attended :p

Yeah, it was truly amazing, the problems I had were all the smokers, the annoying people with cameras and people talking. As it was it was just grand.