New Testament/Priest albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
"agents of brutality to gerbils" IS JUST SOME WHINY MUSICIIAN WHO'S BAND SUCKS MORE DICK THAN LIBERACE AT HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!

GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE IN BUM FUCK IDAHO!

TESTAMENT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AgentsofBrutality said:
if Testaments next album is anything like The Gathering,it will be far from a masterpiece.
OH MY GOD! This is probably the top 10 dumbest comments I've ever seen on the internet, rolled into one, and I've seen a lot of dumb shits on the internet. The Gathering is a 10/10: (teh) Best Metal Album (EVAR!!1!!!)

AgentsofBrutality said:
LMAO!!!! I'll say whatever the fuck I want dude!!!! Are u calling me ignorant because Im speaking my mind??
No because, speaking your mind is not the same as lying like a little Bitch!.......
Your ignorant because The Gathering is one of Testament's best albums, and real Testament fans know this, say whatever you want, you just sound more & more stupid, more and more ignorant, and more more like a little boy sucking a goat, who has nothing of importance to contribute here...........so go lie and whine on another board............:wave:

goat-suckle.jpg

AgentsofBrutality said:
And finally, if Testaments next album is anything like The Gathering,it will be far from a masterpiece.

"27 February 2003
An update from Eric Peterson:

We are in heavy writing mode and are demo-ing up songs, so far about seven have been born! All I can say that it's in "The Gathering" and old school thrash vein! We will finish up early summer, and record hopefully in early fall.

~Eric"

~Ooh snap! I guess you'd better go back to your St. Anger album AOB.

Akumojo Dracula X3 said:
"27 February 2003
An update from Eric Peterson:

We are in heavy writing mode and are demo-ing up songs, so far about seven have been born! All I can say that it's in "The Gathering" and old school thrash vein! We will finish up early summer, and record hopefully in early fall.

~Eric"

~Ooh snap! I guess you'd better go back to your St. Anger album AOB.

You all can go FUCK A CRACKWHORE!!!! I hate Metallica!!!!!!! You can all wait....wait....wait....and wait some more for the new Testament CD to come out.I have no respect for them anymore.Their only great studio albums are the Legacy and New Order.Slayer,Sodom,Kreator,and Destruction all destroy Testament when it comes to brutal/old school Thrash Metal

AgentsofBrutality said:
You all can go FUCK A CRACKWHORE!!!! I hate Metallica!!!!!!! You can all wait....wait....wait....and wait some more for the new Testament CD to come out.I have no respect for them anymore.Their only great studio albums are the Legacy and New Order.Slayer,Sodom,Kreator,and Destruction all destroy Testament when it comes to brutal/old school Thrash Metal

Then why don't you get the FUCK off of this board and go suck a goddamn goat jackass!

AgentsofBrutality said:

What is AgentsofStupidity's mom's number ? :lol:

Oooh," faggot," that's a good one, a true classic. Way to prove your point. We bow before your superior intellect.

Only great studio albums the first two...are you listening to the same shit as the rest of us? Seriously, man, that's the most retarded thing you've said since...well...Tuesday.

If you say you have no respect for Testament because some other people who like them dissed you, then you're probably not a very loyal fan in the first place. We don't need you here and we don't want you here...you contribute nothing, you add nothing, you do nothing of value. Fuck off.

Pyrus said:
Oooh," faggot," that's a good one, a true classic. Way to prove your point. We bow before your superior intellect.

Only great studio albums the first two...are you listening to the same shit as the rest of us? Seriously, man, that's the most retarded thing you've said since...well...Tuesday.

If you say you have no respect for Testament because some other people who like them dissed you, then you're probably not a very loyal fan in the first place. We don't need you here and we don't want you here...you contribute nothing, you add nothing, you do nothing of value. Fuck off.

LOL, he fucking called someone a faggot, i came up with better shit when I was thirteen(a long time ago)

Fag-To make or become tired from hard work

Faggot-Abundle of sticks.

Faggoting-A hemstitch with wide spaces.

These are the meanings of the word, American slang is just pure intelligence IMO. Or so much intellectual laziness.

AgentsofBrutality said:
What should I contribute to this forum??

Maybe you could contribute a lot more if you thought about what you typed in the Testament forum. Don't talk shit, and we won't give you a ration of it..pretty simple really:Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.