New Threshold

poundingmetal74

Demons Will Fly
Oct 18, 2004
Canada, eh
www.finalstage.ca
Threshold (Aka, the band that put out my top release of '07) has just released a new album, "March of Time." It's very much a spiritual successor to Dead Reckoning, so if you liked that album, you should enjoy this one too.

Obviously, the lack of Mac is sad, but expected. Damien does sound great though, and at times almost sounds like Mac.

Either way, if you're a fan, it comes highly recommended.

I finally got off my butt and got this one. I like it (as usual).

Anyone else think The Hours sounds like it could have been a tune written by Andrew Lloyd Webber?! Has that Phantom of the Opera vibe in it.

I really love That's Why We Came as well - but the whole album is yet again another solid Threshold release, love those fellas!

Got this album a few weeks ago not expecting much with Mac now "singing to the angels" and Damian Wilson getting a bit long in the tooth... but I've gotta admit March of Progress is every bit as addicting as Dead Reckoning was for me back then. The songwriting just grabs me and keeps me coming back. I'm pleasantly SHOCKED at Damian's vocal performance on this record, so much so that I dare say he topped Mac's past effort and I didn't think that was possible. This might just be album of the year for me!