New THUNDERSTONE single WOW!!!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Holy smokes if this is a taste of whats to come on the new THUNDERSTONE Im gonna shit my pants!! Amazing! The song BTW is called 10,000 Ways.

I'll be doing a special Finnish ode on my next The Metal Madman show (links in my signature), and I'll make sure to give this a spin!!!

2007 looks to be shaping up good!

what cd would that be then???

The single is in a new Finnish movie called Vares 2 (V2). Its on the soundtrack.

v2soundtrack.jpg

Yeah, thanks for posting and all, but it would be nice to hear the song if its going to be talked about. I'm sure it smokes and I can't wait for the new album. Too bad they don't have this track up on myspace or their website. Hopefully, with the release of a new album comes a few US tour dates, cuz that's what I need.

Yeah, thanks for posting and all, but it would be nice to hear the song if its going to be talked about. I'm sure it smokes and I can't wait for the new album. Too bad they don't have this track up on myspace or their website. Hopefully, with the release of a new album comes a few US tour dates, cuz that's what I need.

Im giving folks a heads up, AND I will play it on my show next week so you will be able to hear it.

Or you can buy the Soundtrack like I did.

Maybe. What else is on the CD to make it worth buying?

1. NORTHER: Frozen Angel (4.07) säv. & san. K.Ranta.

2. KOTITEOLLISUUS: Pullon henki (6.04) säv. Kotiteollisuus san. Hynynen sov. Kotiteollisuus & M.Karmila

3. TAROT: Ashes To The Stars (5.25) säv. M.Hietala, Z.Hietala & J.Tolsa san. M.Hietala

4. BLAKE: Black and Cold (3.34)säv. A.Seppovaara san. A.Seppovaara & T.Jarva sov. A.Seppovaara, S.Hassinen, P.Majuri & H.Leidén

5. THUNDERSTONE: 10.000 Ways (4.18) säv. N.Laurenne, K.Tornack, P.Rantanen, M.Rantanen & T.Hjelm san. N.Laurenne

6. AMORPHIS: House Of Sleep (4.10) säv. Esa Holopainen san. Paavo Haavikko

7. TURMION KÄTILÖT: Pirun nyrkki (03:48) säv. & san. MC Raaka Pee & DJ Vastapallo

8. CHARON: Ride On Tears (03:36) säv. Leppäluoto/Sipilä/ Hautamäki/Tuohimaa/Karihtala
san. Leppäluoto

9. KIUAS: Bleeding Strings (05:50) säv. & san. Mikko Salovaara

10. PRIVATE LINE: Sound Advice (3.42) säv. Sammy, Ilari, Fredrik Thomander & Anders Wikström. san. Sammy & Ronny Winter.

11. TIMO RAUTIAINEN: Hiljaisen talven lapsi (5.44) säv. & san. & sov. Tuomas Holopainen

12. MANA MANA: Liisa (6.02) säv. & san. Jouni Mömmö, sov. Otra

13. VENDETTA: Search In The Darkness (5.36) säv. & san. Timo Vuorenmaa

14. THE SCOURGER: Maximum Intensity (3.42) säv. S.Tarvainen san. J.Hurskainen & K.Gottberg

15. KOTIPELTO: Sleep Well (4.15) säv. T.Kotipelto & T.Väinölä san.

The single is in a new Finnish movie called Vares 2 (V2). Its on the soundtrack.

v2soundtrack.jpg

Oh, that's better, then. Here I thought you were being a tease about where you got it from. There's nothing I hate more than someone who exclaims how great something new is, but when you ask him where it came from, he won't tell you, because it's Super Secret.(Someone did that to me in November regarding the location of Powerfest, and it was very, very, annoying).

Oh, that's better, then. Here I thought you were being a tease about where you got it from. There's nothing I hate more than someone who exclaims how great something new is, but when you ask him where it came from, he won't tell you, because it's Super Secret.(Someone did that to me in November regarding the location of Powerfest, and it was very, very, annoying).

Thats lame. I never have problems saying where I got something.

I try not to make a habit of posting about promos I get, or downloads I got early as I dont wanna come off like Im snobbish or waving shit in someones face. If its something that is REALLY kickin my ass though I'll make a comment because I just wanna promote it to its fullest because its something I love.

With the Thunderstone I felt it was totally cool as this song is now officially released. My V2 CD came the other day from Finland.