New Tiny Terror test, (hopefully) better this time!

Badass dude, how old are you? Cuz I actually know a bunch of people from Orange (well, Monroe, specifically) in the 20-22 range.

29...I'm up in Middletown/Scotchtown area but I go to Monroe every once in a while, have a few friends living there...where in Putnam? I used to do deliveries there.....small world man....lol

And Hamsterdam, I deleted the clips on my comp. already, but you can download 'em from my soundclick page (www.soundclick.com/marcusmusic). I'm flattered to be worthy of your clip collection! :)

Just what I was after. You even got me to listen to the Jester Race again after I don't know how many years of neglecting it. Thanks a lot mate and keep up the good work. Those clips are really delicious. :)

Just what I was after. You even got me to listen to the Jester Race again after I don't know how many years of neglecting it. Thanks a lot mate and keep up the good work. Those clips are really delicious. :)

Haha, my pleasure man, happy to spread the love for that awesome album! (tied with Clayman as my favorite by IF)

Damn, this sounds really good! I've always thought these Tiny Terrors come out GREAT recorded.

How do these amps sound in person? I've heard they lack low-end... ?

Thanks man! And in person, it sounds just as good as any other amp, and believe me, there is PLENTY of low end to be had! (check my third post, I posted a link for mp3's comparing it with and without a Tube Screamer, and I think you'll agree it definitely needs the tightening effect!)