New to motW

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
Ok, tell me about this band. I have heard countless praises for this band and my curiosity has been piqued. Whhat or who do they sound like? What do the vocals sound like? Best album? Help? :confused:

They sound like a dying cat farting on a snare drum! The vocals sound lke if you took LIberace and nailed his nuts to his piano, whilst drinking chocolate milk! Their best album is the one you throw into the hudson river!

I dont' know if I can say they sound like anyone. But I think of them being unique as in anything that Mike Patton does but not as extreme (the first Fantomas CD is just him making noises). There are clean male and female vocals and growls. They only have 3 albums, get any of them they are all good. Sorry this is not a very good description...you just have to listen to them to understand.

Originally posted by FuSoYa
They sound like a dying cat farting on a snare drum! The vocals sound lke if you took LIberace and nailed his nuts to his piano, whilst drinking chocolate milk! Their best album is the one you throw into the hudson river!

Shut up and go spend time at the mall listening to your slipknot CD's

My favorite one is the one I hit Wesley Willis with the last time I saw him in the lingerie department at Neiman Marcus.

Originally posted by VangelicSurgeon
dude spekaing of which can I get my bizkit disk back from you yo?

I guess this band isn't for me, seeing how you have to act like a 5 year old and have the IQ of a french fry

This shit club was playing the Linkin Park album as Moonspell and Lacuna Coil were doing sound check. I almost died.
I don't remember what they played at the club here when that tour came through- probably Overkill, since the sound guy is an old metalhead Ron Jeremy lookalike. That was a fun show- Irish Car Bombs abounded. Their bus was bigger than the house I grew up in.

This shit club was playing the Linkin Park album as Moonspell and Lacuna Coil were doing sound check. I almost died.

I DID die! it was crazy!!! We totally rocked out. The best part was when Moonspell walked aroundt he club looking all sad. They were in dire need of hugs.

wafflehugs.gif

oh man the word is out. we spend most of our time fucking around. THIS IS NOT GOOD.

Look, can a band make serious music if they are not serious people? I think so. Laughter is the best medicine, unless your problem is gangrene.