New to motW

Originally posted by VangelicSurgeon
oh man the word is out. we spend most of our time fucking around. THIS IS NOT GOOD.

Look, can a band make serious music if they are not serious people? I think so. Laughter is the best medicine, unless your problem is gangrene.
I don't know; one of my friends had a gangrenous toe in the third grade, and I laughed incessantly. I felt fine.

icecream5.jpg

Ingredients needed to make simple Vanilla Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream:
Milk
Heavy Cream (Half and Half will do nicely)
Real Vanilla (not that fake junk that's sold!)
Sugar
Liquid Nitrogen

Equipment needed:
Stainless Steel mixing bowl
Wooden mixing spoon
Gloves
A big sink or a level place out side

Directions:
First figure out how much you want to make. Multiply the total amount of ice cream by five to get the amount of Liquid Nitrogen needed to freeze the ice cream. A gallon of ice cream will thus need five gallons of Liquid Nitrogen.
Mix the Milk, Cream, Vanilla and sugar in the mixing bowl. The ratios should be twice as much cream as milk and about 8 tbsp of vanilla for every gallon of liquid. Sugar should be about 1 cup dry measure per gallon. If that's too sweet then half it. I do not know how artificial sweeteners react to the cold, so I don't recommend the usage of them.
Mix the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved into the milk and cream. Add in any fixings (candy, coffee, other flavors). Move to the sink if you haven't already.
Pour in the Liquid Nitrogen slowly and mix with the wooden spoon until completely frozen, which should be about 10 minutes. Wear the gloves, because it's going to be cold.
For a better freeze, prepare the icecream in a pressure cooker, and after adding the Liquid Nitrogen, clamp shut for 5 minutes.

Eat!

Oh, I thought you did. Actually we don't have them here either- the only one I remember seeing in the midwest was in Poplar Bluff, MO next to the Piggly Wiggly. I think they're in CA mostly. Make sure to take a picture of one when you guys go there for that Prog Fest thingy. I've never been to CA. Take me with you.

hahaha. Poplar Bluff. Why did you go there?

3 summers ago some guy out in Poplar Bluff MO was e-sexually harassing Maria from motW for a couple months.. a real perv. I e-stalked him back and got his credit card number, called him and told him his cc# and then he stopped. Fuckin Poplar Bluff!

HILARIOUS!

Actually, some of my family is from there. My Grandparents lived there, and my aunts and uncles, so every holiday season we'd go there. Best memory of the 2.5 hr trip down there from where we lived in St. Louis was a town of about 50 people we had to pass through called Knob Lick. Every time my Dad saw the sign for it he cracked up, and eventually it became a game of whoever saw the sign first (cuz we never remembered exactly where it was) yelled "KNOB LICK", and then my dad would laugh his ass off. It seemed perfectly harmless to us, being like 7 yrs old, but my Mom didn't think it was too funny.

Anyway, I don't think it would've been my Uncle that stalked Maria, but if you give me the Credit Card info and I order something, we'll see if I hear a story about it at the next holiday gathering.

KNOB LICK. thats so damn funny.

can i still say stuff about motW? because i think their vocals sound like Hellen Keller being trampled by a herd of cows. No, that was wrong, i really shouldn't talk about Hellen that way.

KNOB LICK. thats so damn funny.

can i still say stuff about motW? because i think their vocals sound like Hellen Keller being trampled by a herd of cows. No, that was wrong, i really shouldn't talk about Hellen that way.