New to the Forum

CybrMaiden

Metalhead
Dec 10, 2004
Just wanted to say "Hi" to all - including the band. It's great to see bands out there playing metal the way I like to hear metal.

My first metal albums included "Number of the Beast" and "Blizzard of Ozz" back in 1982. Randy Rhoads ruled the world at that point. Iron Maiden and Judas Priest brought some of the greatest metal I have ever heard, still to this day. That was the time to be into metal. Going to see Ozzy/Motley Crue on the Crue's "Shout At the Devil" tour was a great show. Seeing Maiden 3 times in 2 years ("Piece of Mind" and "Powerslave" tours) was awesome.

It's so good to have those days back again. While we don't get to see as many shows as I wold like (kids make that hard), it nice to be able to go the music shop or music website and order new metal played the way it used to be played. Today, there are plenty of "power metal/traditional heavy metal" bands to choose from, and Jag Panzer rates high upon that list.

I keep "Mechanized Warfare", "Thane to the Throne" and "Casting The Stones" on my iRiver MP3 player, and they don't come off. I constantly find myself listening to them. I just got "Chain of Command" and will be giving that a listen soon.

Thanks again to Jag Panzer for giving us some high quality heavy metal to listen to.

:headbang:

Welcome to the board! Most of us in the band are huge Maiden fans also. In fact, John, Harry and I faked backstage passes to meet the band on the 'Piece of Mind' tour.

Mark

Avalanche9601 said:
I think 'Maiden is metallers common ground. But that's just because we all know they are the standard!

Not just that, they are a band by which all other are measured, their 80s legacy is unbeatable...
Welcome aboard, CybrMaiden!
And since you're into 80s metal, you could check out Old School board, hosted on Ultimate Metal as well...