New tones using Catharsis Ryan's Impulses

hey man, im really digging the song man, some parts are really soilworky (thats a good thing in my books)

woould you say its worth investing in pod farm? i recently got pod xt with 3 add-on packs

Sounds good, but PLEAAAASE post some Avenger clips dude! Haha. Any chance of that soon? I would really love to hear it on it's own, unedited, without a mix.

Sorry to be demanding...

-Joe

Thanks a lot guys! As for drums its Addictive Drums as always. And I love Podfarm. Its really useful in the aspect that I can constantly tweak tones if I need, rather than being stuck with one tone all the time.

Holy shit.. for a moment I thought I was listening to Scar symmetry/Soilwork and at 1:07 Killswitch Engage :lol:

Yeah that bend has been bugging the shit out of me too. It basically ended up like that out of necessity to have a part for that. So now I have sat and tweaked it out a bit. The link has been updated too with the new version.

this is a really cool song!

i could never get impulses + podfarm to work..

hey man, im really digging the song man, some parts are really soilworky (thats a good thing in my books)

woould you say its worth investing in pod farm? i recently got pod xt with 3 add-on packs

i'm pretty sure podfarm is free for you, if you have an xt! give it a download and see what happens! hehe.

thanks,

I really like that guitar tone! Could you maybe upload the guitars seperately? Is it double or quad tracked? I've been trying to get a similar feel to this sound for a while now with my blackmore lmfao. but I'm too stupid to figure out how to get it.

Guitars sound a tiny bit undergained to me, and they need to be a little louder I think. Other than that I's say it sounds great.

Yea it came free with my x3.

@MarkG: this track is dual tracked. I will try and get the guits bounced after work.

And thanks again to everyone