New Toontrack expansion?

Guys if you own ez drummer i cant stop recomending the Nashville expansion . Great BIG snares ( 2 black beautys and a Tama) and nice cymbals ,probably the best in the ez line. If im not mistaken this sounds are in superior 2 under a different name and in 24bit instead 16 bit and with more variations ( i think is Music City SDX?)
If something isn`t labeled as metal, doesnt mean it cant do heavy sounds you already know that .

Guys if you own ez drummer i cant stop recomending the Nashville expansion . Great BIG snares ( 2 black beautys and a Tama) and nice cymbals ,probably the best in the ez line. If im not mistaken this sounds are in superior 2 under a different name and in 24bit instead 16 bit and with more variations ( i think is Music City SDX?)
If something isn`t labeled as metal, doesnt mean it cant do heavy sounds you already know that .

Yeah actually, I dug the demo of that kit (minus overheads and kick).

Sounds like the kits were modeled after some bands. maybe they are going the Slate's way and will provide "meshuggah" kit, The last one in this video is likely to be "dimmu" kit etc. )) They will probably provide you with totaly processed tracks in the superior mixer along with raw....that would be interesting and different from what they have done previously.

Same for me to be honest. Superior and BFD are really just writing tools to me - good for home. But I'd rather use a real kit for real recordings, and layer up samples of the kick and snare where appropriate.

Most of the time for layering, I personally find Superior and BFD to be overkill - I just need something like Trigger, or before that EXS in Logic.

Still... I get most of what I need for writing purposes out of EJB for BFD2 and Metal Foundry for S2.

/gearwhore

My favorite expansion - the Nashville is really versatile one.