New tourdates

we americans are definetly spoiled when it comes to bands touring. they hit many states, and a usual car drive for people is rarely over 2 hrs. basically all the shows i attend are at the same venue, which is 1hr40min away, but sometimes shows are only like 40min away.

i know you europeans, australians, russians, whatever else nationality, will drive for fucking 8 hrs to see shows some times, and i say god bless that man, that's fucking dedication to see a band you love :worship:

<crimson> said:
we americans are definetly spoiled when it comes to bands touring. they hit many states, and a usual car drive for people is rarely over 2 hrs. basically all the shows i attend are at the same venue, which is 1hr40min away, but sometimes shows are only like 40min away.

i know you europeans, australians, russians, whatever else nationality, will drive for fucking 8 hrs to see shows some times, and i say god bless that man, that's fucking dedication to see a band you love :worship:

and us new zealanders have to fly to australia then maybe drive 8 hours to see em ahha, thatll put a dent in the wallet, but fuck it, might be only chance to see em!

I still hope they will come to Switzerland this tour, but i think i will be disapointed.

As far as i know Opeth won't be playing on RAR/RIP, they already changed the time tables and opeth isn't mentioned on any of these.

Opeth also won't play on Wacken, because the Summer Breeze has the exclusive rights for Opeth this festival summer.