New Toy!

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Check out my new toy:

MattJVM.jpg

Here's a little clip I recorded with it if you're interested.

Looks and sounds awesome. I don't much about musical equipment, but will this allow easier and better production on upcoming albums? (not that the last two were bad)

Classic sound. BTW, can't wait for the new album, although I am still chewing on the VERY tasty Mirror of souls. Something I will be savoring for years to come, it doesn't get old... and that the mark of a GREAT metal album. Keep it coming please!!!!! :headbang:
Blessings from Canada

Reactions: Aish!
Still listen to the self titled and Mirror of Souls often, but I cant wait for the next album :)

More midrange and a bit cleaner sounding than your other amp's Matt, sounds good, cant wait to hear your next CD.

Kinda off topic, but Theocracy is an album that is very dear to me (in fact its probably my favorite Christian album), and as others have in the past suggested, it would be awesome to get a new version with Shawn , Val and John along with the new equipment. Just a thought though :)

Haha! I'm so glad I've finially checked this again. The first time I saw this thread I was on dialup :erk: and the pic refused to load past Matt's elbows. So I was like "WHAT new toy? Those curtains?!?"

I'd recommend covering the bottom part with your hand, to REALLY see what I mean.

Sweet plaything Matt! Can't wait to hear the clip later!

Haha! I'm so glad I've finially checked this again. The first time I saw this thread I was on dialup :erk: and the pic refused to load past Matt's elbows. So I was like "WHAT new toy? Those curtains?!?"

I'd recommend covering the bottom part with your hand, to REALLY see what I mean.

Sweet plaything Matt! Can't wait to hear the clip later!

The thing about the curtains slayed me!! For the record, Matt was pretty excited to get those up on his walls (covering some rather ugly room-sound treatment material), but not nearly as excited as he was about the Marshall.

I have this 'song' in my playlist and it just played. I knew it was your music by the sound of it, but I found myself wondering what song it was...