New track online!!!

waaah

myspace is all messed up! (again)

will listen in the morning!

edit: ohh thar she blows, loving it so far! Very nice meshuggahish riffery juxtaposed with Julie's voice, it's a unique combination! Beating out all those meshuggah wannabe bands hands down too, in addition to being very different!

Good stuff. Like the Soilwork-Esque keyboard break also, very cool!

edit #2: I just love riffs that I can't wrap my brain around the first time too. :)

This song is completely awesome. I got to hear it a couple times before work and I was all excited to come home and listen to it over and over again.

Great job, all!

Impressive!!!

I was already blown away by the opening riff, but then the Meshuggah-esque verses and that CHORUS :yow: . Fantastic instrumental interlude as well, and I looooooove the occasional piano that appears.

Awesome work, guys and girl :worship:

PS: oh, forgot to mention the oustanding production, now Brett will feel better :)

Cheers for the comments folks:). Shame the Myspace player compresses the songs to buggery. The actual master sounds fantastic.

I've uploaded a few samples of other tracks just now on the MySpazz page, just to give a rough idea of the variety.

wow, awesome heavy stuff :headbang:

Some samples remind me of the best technical death/jazz bands (Atheist, Cynic...) which is cool of course. I'm sincerely impressed :)

What does Julie's voice have? I cannot explain it with words... it's some kind of magic. I have heard other female singers with way wider vocal ranges (e.g.: Floor Jansen), but nobody is able to make me feel such emotions, it's mesmerizing, makes me travel through mysterious worlds :loco: :worship:

Thonolan said:
What does Julie's voice have? I cannot explain it with words... it's some kind of magic. I have heard other female singers with way wider vocal ranges (e.g.: Floor Jansen), but nobody is able to make me feel such emotions, it's mesmerizing, makes me travel through mysterious worlds :loco: :worship:

Cheers! I'll make sure she reads this. :)

Julie's vocal melodies are always hypnotic, i'd still prefer her voice to have a bit more "life" to it, her sound is great but she mostly just sings the melodies without really performing them, though that might be a style issue.

Very nice track overall, the "chorus" really kicks, especially the modulation. The bass sound is great too! The breaks at 2:12 and 2:28 somehow bother me, they are a bit akward, they completely kill the groove instead of spicing it up, again at 4:04. Is that really Julie singing the lower voice from 4:22 to 4:28? I had no idea she had the register, amazing!

I'm guessing this won't be my favourite song of the album, can't wait to hear the rest!

Hmm I'm only a month late catching this song but after suffering months worth of limited to none pc access it was an awesome surprise to discover.

I will sum my thoughts up (as I'd end up repeating things already said!) as....
.......supreme.

:headbang:

This just heightens my anticipation to transcend...