New To-Mera track (Brett)

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
I've just uploaded the track "Blood" from our upcoming album "Transcendental" here:

http://www.myspace.com/tomeraband

The album's out in September on Candlelight.

Bear in mind it's a 128kb MP3!

Lee

(By the way, Brett sent the master via a multipart zip file and there's a .cdt file attached that seems to have all the track info, etc. Is there a program besides CDRWIN that can actually use this file as a reference? Nero Ultra and Alcohol120 have both said "WTF"??)

I'm listening through headphones right now! (it's late I cannot crank my hifi)
It sounds amazing I think it will slays on my speakers!
Really clear mix as always, Brett rocks!
Hey Lee this time the music is more technical than before, I really dig it,
all that keyboards and samples are great, really fit the music.

Wow!

The mix is very solid Brett, kudos my french compadre!

Nice thump on that kick! the guitars kick ass as well, very tight.. everything sounds solid really, not much too add but: :headbang:

Dear God, Brett... this sounds amazing! Any chance on details used for kick, snare, gats, and bass?

The vocals fit the mix so perfect, as do the keys and piano... Damnit, this is so badass!

Songwise, damn... Man, you guys are going places! Sounds GODLY!

I like this a lot. Good work. :)

I'll definitely buy the album when it's out. :)

I really dislike the singer, but that's purely a matter of taste (I am not into these types of female vocals at all).

How any one of the commenters above me can make any comments on the sound quality based on the shitty myspace compression is beyond me. Sounds pretty bad to me, actually.

Can't you post an mp3-snippet at 192kbps somewhere?

smy1 said:
I really dislike the singer, but that's purely a matter of taste (I am not into these types of female vocals at all).

How any one of the commenters above me can make any comments on the sound quality based on the shitty myspace compression is beyond me. Sounds pretty bad to me, actually.

Can't you post an mp3-snippet at 192kbps somewhere?

if you listen to songs on myspace players often like many of us proabably do you develop your "myspace player ear" plus you can download the song even though its at 128.

This mix sounded good on a myspace player, it did not even bother me once that i was listening to it on that player...to me, that says a lot!

anyway... Brett.. spilleth thy beans!! let us have a look how you got this sound eh?