To-Mera demo (recorded / mixed by Brett)

That's some great demo quality there. Great Job Brett and the band also. Over here we barely get more than 8 hours to do all the tracking AND mixing for demos, so its refreshing to hear something like this.

One Word:

Delicious.

Guitars in spots remind me slightly of the almighty Soilwork. Not too hip on the Lacuna Coil vocal action going on, but this sounds very good to my tympanic membranes.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedbacks ! The drumkit we recorded on was no the best one in the world (to say the least), the skins were old and in bad condition and the guitar amp was a Trace Elliot (!!! me neither), but that was it or a Marshall 80W Valvestate... But this just goes to prove that a good musician can make a shitty instrument sound good anyway !

Lee, since I did the keyboards and that I LOVE the last Nightwish album (masterpiece in my opinion), maybe you should start to accept the fact that there is some Nightwish influence, haha ! And hold on, the other track is even worst, Nightwishing all over the place ! :p

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Lee, since I did the keyboards and that I LOVE the last Nightwish album (masterpiece in my opinion), maybe you should start to accept the fact that there is some Nightwish influence, haha ! And hold on, the other track is even worst, Nightwishing all over the place ! :p

I (night)wish you hadn't said that. :tickled: