To-Mera demo track now online

Nice song, certainly doesnt sound like a demo. I wish i could record to that quality in my rehearsal room!

Sounds really good, that guitar solo and some other stuff really reminded me of Aghora. Anyway, sounds very good, not like a demo at all (nicely done, Brett!). Did you compose this, Lee?

Sounds good, guys... Julie, your voice sounds terrific there. Lee, be honest now, where did you pinch that riff that crops up round the 6.10 mark? Dissection springs to mind but I don't think it's them... ;)

:)

As someone who's been itching to hear To-Mera since I joined UM, I must say that this is a glorious day. This song is definitely worth the wait, and I've got a new favorite band.

edit:
by the by, will you guys be pressing copies of your demo, and if so, will you make it available for purchase?

Sepsis said:
:)

As someone who's been itching to hear To-Mera since I joined UM, I must say that this is a glorious day. This song is definitely worth the wait, and I've got a new favorite band.

edit:
by the by, will you guys be pressing copies of your demo, and if so, will you make it available for purchase?

Thanks! Glad you like it. Good to see you back here by the way. You seemed to disappear for a while there :)

We'll be pressing the demo to just 200 copies for labels and magazines only, but I'm sure something can be arranged :). We'll be doing a limited run of shirts too (maybe 25 or so).

We just got a preliminary mix for the other song "Born of Ashes" and that should be available to download very soon, so check back here about the same time tomorrow. That song's a bit faster, and a touch more "epic" :)

Lee

I'm definitely glad to be back! I've had such a busy summer, between working on the house and at Subway I've scarcely had time to spam on SOT! As soon as school starts I'll be making my comeback, so fear not.

At any rate, I certainly hope something can be arranged, because I wanna be the first kid on my block to have To-Mera's demo. A t-shirt would also be nice. I'd do nigh anything for 'em so if you think of something (money, a box of cereal, etc) fire me an e-mail please. Thanks!