To-Mera demo track now online

:lol: Chainsaw Enema is almost as funny (as far as band names/album titles go) as 'Septic Blood Fart' or 'Menstrual Stomphulk'.

I like 'Born of Ashes' quite a bit, although it did require a bit of 'digesting'. It's kinda sad that it's the final song you'll be releasing to us... What other songs (if any) are on there?

I already like it!!!! Great stuff!! I think I will like it even more when I listen to it:))):)))

Only 30 and 52 seconds and then it gets fucked up every time I start downloading again... waaaaaah... Khm, now let me say what I think!

Very very good indeed, Sir! Nice melodies and sound production:)) Rocks! Want more...
The first track gives me the impression of something very familiar... Maybe tiny bit of Confessor?? And Jullie starts singing (whispering) in french. The second reminded me Kari Rueslatten!!! Cool, very cool stuff:)))

Sonm said:
Only 30 and 52 seconds and then it gets fucked up every time I start downloading again... waaaaaah... Khm, now let me say what I think!

Very very good indeed, Sir! Nice melodies and sound production:)) Rocks! Want more...
The first track gives me the impression of something very familiar... Maybe tiny bit of Confessor?? And Jullie starts singing (whispering) in french. The second reminded me Kari Rueslatten!!! Cool, very cool stuff:)))

Thanks Sonm!! The 3rd & the Mortal thing never occurred to me before, but maybe.. I'll have to find an old CD to listen to. A few folks have mentioned Aghora which never crossed my mind at first, but I can see it now I've listened to their album again. I don't think it was intentional, but this type of thing never is unless you're very cynical about songwriting, which Tom very much isn't.

For my own part, I've spun the new FS clips loads and I'm eager and excited about how it's going to turn out. Great stuff.

Oh, and it's not French. Maybe the accent threw you there? :)

Lee

Thank you Lee...
You know, some people say everything has already been played and there is no way to compose new stuff... I personally think it's boolshit. The Music is like the universe - majestic and endless and no man can ever reach its borders or comprehend the way it is constructed as soon as he's dealing with the Music... And then the only thing left for us is contemplating its beauty, which never fails to excite. I mean I really liked what I have heard!

Haha, definately not french, but that would have been a great idea actually ! Next time Lee will sing "Mon fesse est noirwe" (with the accent) :D
Lee, on this "cynical" part, talking about Aghora, was that pun intended or just plain hasard ?