New Trivium...

CliffBurton said:
I sitll have Paolo's pick he threw at me and It landed in my eye :mad:

I wouldn't mind Trivium too much if it weren't for Matt fucking Heafy. The vocals sound better though, but yeah wannabee James Hetfield, doesnt sound good still.

He threw a pick at me too and I threw back at him :lol:

LOL at Vikk :lol:

978080864_l.jpg

Just another note about the whole 'Trivium = Next Metallica' thing... Doesn't their attire give you a flashback to 86'?

978109344_l.jpg

They are trying to be all thrasy, you can hear the 80's influences on Anthems and the first part of Detonation, Heafy's vocals are now in the style of Hetfield aswel.

Off-topic though, they have fucking nice guitars!

That V looks pretty cool, and I think these Trivium songs sound better than that screamo shit they did before, but it's still nothing special and that singer fag is a Hetfield wannabe

they are still his guitars though I think...I know they had dime-bags guitars on the bodom tour

that was pretty good, way better than their older stuff, and the vocals have improved a LOT

Arsham said:
that was pretty good, way better than their older stuff, and the vocals have improved a LOT
dude,did I play CS with you the other day in silent knights?

The ones in those pics are:

The new Dimebag Razorback V, notice i say new, which means just come out.
Matt Heafey in that picture has a pretty new custom made Razorback.

Sanity'sMask said:
matt heafy is a fag so trivium = gay so they are fags.
and the v is teh only nice one...

Agreed - that new stuff sounds so like Metallica it ain't funny. Still its better than their old Shit.