New vendor announcement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Sounds of Purgatory (a division of Heaven and Hell Records) will be attending this year’s Propower USA XI Festival on September 8 – 11, 2010 Center Stage in Atlanta, Georgia.

Sounds of Purgatory carries a wide assortment of hidden heavy metal gems and obscurities that span the spectrum of hard rock and heavy metal; traditional, N.W.O.B.H.M., doom, death, power, prog, and more. For the novice and casual metal listener to the hardcore collectors and fanboys we have something that will appeal to all.

We at Heaven and Hell Records are delighted to become a part of this great event. As attendees for all the past Atlanta Propower festivals we have watched them grow and enjoyed everyone. It is with much sincerity that we here raise our glasses to Glenn and staff for all they efforts over the years and we hope we can only add to that.

Hails,
H&H Records

www.soundsofpurgatory.com
www.heavenandhellrecords.com

Definitely sounds like a table worth visiting. Running out of money too soon was my biggest problem last year :) This year I'll come more prepared.

My friend we have plenty of doom. Seems like one of the genre we pack the most of. If any we are more limited on progressive metal ironically enough for this fest.
My thing has always been cult bands like Manilla Road and anything that kind of sounds like Journey. Not sure what that tells but there will be an assortment I asure you.

My friend we have plenty of doom. Seems like one of the genre we pack the most of. If any we are more limited on progressive metal ironically enough for this fest.
My thing has always been cult bands like Manilla Road and anything that kind of sounds like Journey. Not sure what that tells but there will be an assortment I asure you.

Sounds good! I just placed a mail order with you. I can't believe you have new copies of Heaven's Edge s/t album! I've been looking for that for awhile!

Also, I noticed you've had Lion's s/t album at one time, but it's out of stock. Do you think you'll restock that at some point?

~Brian~

Sounds good! I just placed a mail order with you. I can't believe you have new copies of Heaven's Edge s/t album! I've been looking for that for awhile!

Also, I noticed you've had Lion's s/t album at one time, but it's out of stock. Do you think you'll restock that at some point?

~Brian~

There isn't a Lion s/t, only 'Power Love', 'Dangerous Attraction' and 'Trouble in Angel City'.
I'll contact you via email later.