New video from Goodbye To Gravity (reamps by Eddy Apolonia, master by Jens Bogren)

What a fucked up thing. Didnt know that that pyrotechnics inside a building could be so deadly. Yesterday I also found a accident that happened years ago in a great white concert, it was something similar but man, what a horror show.

Unfortunately this brought a lot of death but if there is one thing to remember it´s not to mess with dangerous stuff without conditions to do it.

Looks like Alex is in the hospital, hope he pulls through:

via lambgoat

Also looks like the club never got a permit for the pyro.

Fuck.. That's why we have regulations to make sure everything is done correctly.. It might've prevented a fuck up; maybe not..

It's a tragedy, and the original post is nice, so I'm not sure it's the right thing to continue here, but here's how fast things escalate:

This is footage from a fire that happened at The Station, in 2003, it's filmed from the start.
Warning! 100 people died here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, it's working for me, maybe it has something to do with how links are shortened?

Try pasting this into the URL window: uk.reuters.com/article/2015/11/04/uk-romania-government-ponta-idUKKCN0ST0XT20151104
Okay, that worked. Thanks.

Holy crap. I didn't know what to say yet before, so I just read this from a distance until news arose.

It's simply sad, another reminder to people that when safety rules exist, it's for a reason.

RIP