New video

thewendy

the webmistress
Hello everyone,

We've just finished filming the video for the song "Eraser" taken off the new album The Arrival. Both will be launched at the same time on Feb 16 2004. The video contains some sience fiction, some naked ladys and then some.

We can't wait to hit the road with Horgh and Andreas as part of the new line-up.

see yaah.............

Peter

Fucking Damn Great!

I can't see the hour to see it...
I can't see the hour to headbang new Hypocrisy line up and coming show!

Hey Peter, we will see on the fuckin road!
Prepare Hypocrisy energy for an historical powerful tour!!!

Hail

PS: the video will be included as a multimedia file in the Arrival cd or not???

How will someone in the US, like me, be able to get this video?

I've seen a total of ONE Hypocrisy video in my life - and that was a very low-res, crappy version of "Roswell 47" that I was able to find on AntiMTV.com.
:erk:

Buy the box "Ten Years of Chaos and Confusion". All the videos are on the bonus cd in .mpeg

Rob K said:
How will someone in the US, like me, be able to get this video?

I've seen a total of ONE Hypocrisy video in my life - and that was a very low-res, crappy version of "Roswell 47" that I was able to find on AntiMTV.com.
:erk:

North Wind said:
Yeaaaaaah!!!
I discovered Hypocrisy thanks to the video of Apocalypse.

Damn, what is this fuckin video of Apocalypse???
I hope you consider to video of Apocalyplse the only video of Apocalypse that i know: Dvd Wacken '98 Apocalypse song video. Right?

In plus, someone can tell me where i can buy or see the video of "The abyss" song ???

Thanks

Merloch said:
Hypocrisys Live and Clips dvd has all their videos... Buy it or you arent a fan.

I better fucking buy it then, cuz I'm a HUGE fan! :headbang:

These things are hard to find for me here in the US, though.

I remember when many years ago i bought a Nuclear blast VHS ( when the label was still EXTREME and didn't care so much about Gothic and Power stuff to get money :erk: ) and there was the clip Left to rot from the Penetralia album...wow i was impressed, really sick and raw images, and the song sounded like re-recorded ! And there was even a short interview with Peter with the Penetralia intro in the background... and now i want to see the new viedo !!!!