New Walls of Babylon tab

Update - I edited the original link; there were some bad notes in the unison section.

Thanks for posting this!
I do have some questions though(forgive me if they are stupid, i am still semi-new to bass)

1) Can i play this on a EADG bass?
2) Are the notes the same for the Bass and guitar?
3) How accurate is this so far?

Redragon

1) Can i play this on a EADG bass?
2) Are the notes the same for the Bass and guitar?
3) How accurate is this so far?

1) Not unless you change the position of playing each note, thus changing the strings you may hit, thus changing the tone of the notes. The guitar and bass in almost all Symphony X songs are tuned to a full step down, so: DGCF

2) It's Symphony X. Probably not. Chances are LePond is playing extras notes under the rhythms. (I have not looked at the tab, however).

3) Well...Beauregard dedicates hours of his life to this type of thing, so probably fairly accurate.

1) Not unless you change the position of playing each note, thus changing the strings you may hit, thus changing the tone of the notes. The guitar and bass in almost all Symphony X songs are tuned to a full step down, so: DGCF

2) It's Symphony X. Probably not. Chances are LePond is playing extras notes under the rhythms. (I have not looked at the tab, however).

3) Well...Beauregard dedicates hours of his life to this type of thing, so probably fairly accurate.

Appreciate it!

Redragon

Awesome, I was just looking for a tab for this today. I'll have to check it out. I need a new E string first...