New Walls of Babylon tab

Trading DeRosa in the offseason and losing Wood were the two worst moves in baseball.

I agree, to an extent. Wood was a damn good closer (usually), and Gregg simply isn't adding up. As for DeRosa, there's not much to say - he's a great utility man. However, I'm glad to see Fontenot as the starting 2nd baseman (and he's finally coming out of his slump) - the guy DOES have potential. DeRo was great, but I don't think it would be much different had we kept him. Soto would still be slumping, as would Bradley (I still think it was a pointless move to acquire him - Kosuke belongs in right).

The problem a lot of people have with getting rid of DeRosa is that Miles, the new "utility" guy, just plain sucks. Also, the Freel trade has thusfar proven to be useless. I must say that Bobby Scales is doing quite nice, though.

I'm pretty decent with Guitar Pro. I can create a song off PL in MIDI format if somebody would like. Which song shall I start with? Take it easy on me, guys...

On second thought, it may prove to be quite difficult to get all the guitar runs, or all fills in general to be accurate. I would write it for listening purposes only, which makes it easier to write (not following correct playing structure)... but I'm up for the challenge.

I'm pretty decent with Guitar Pro. I can create a song off PL in MIDI format if somebody would like. Which song shall I start with? Take it easy on me, guys...

On second thought, it may prove to be quite difficult to get all the guitar runs, or all fills in general to be accurate. I would write it for listening purposes only, which makes it easier to write (not following correct playing structure)... but I'm up for the challenge.

The title track is my choice.

Well, I started my transcribing tonight... wow, nothing makes you appreciate the intricacies more than this! This is def gonna be a tough one!

I'm not a music theory buff, so not everything is going to be spot on... but this should be fun, and I'll try my best!

Well, I started my transcribing tonight... wow, nothing makes you appreciate the intricacies more than this! This is def gonna be a tough one!

I'm not a music theory buff, so not everything is going to be spot on... but this should be fun, and I'll try my best!

Good luck! Love to see it when it's done, or even in parts if you so choose!

Also, I only recommended the title track because it (along with Sacrifice) are the only two songs from the album that I haven't found full tabs for.