New Website Up, What do you guys think?!

I don't like your logo, Amber, your Name, your Job and that umbrella, just to much and the umbrella doesn't
fit the rest very well imho, the rest is ok, nothing to special but it works and most people aren't that nerdy
than it comes to design and so on, so they won't have a problem with it ;)

loose the name and title and the umbrella and its doable ;)
Like stefTD said, the website is fine and serves its purpose.

But I do have some errors on the firefox browser im using here at work.

OT: Dude... A Trainwreck Express? Are you serious? That´s a clone right?

It is an exact clone, love it. Sounds amazing. I built it myself. Anywho, I like the umbrella LOL, is it really that bad? This is my first website design, so I am no pro. What do you mean vertical scrollers? You do realize vertical is up and down right? In that case every website ever built has vertical scrolling.. Horizontal scrolling perhaps could be a bad thing but that issue is being fixed shortly. Anyways Avery is my middle name so it has to stay plus ive been in business for 4 years under this name. StefTD.. What do you mean you dont like my amber, job? Lol Anyways Thanks mates! Any other opinions?

Site is way too big for a 1280x800 (laptop) screen. There's really not that much information, so scale everything down until you can fit it in that space, you don't need size 16 font for the text.

The buttons/background/etc reload on every page, why isn't there just one image for each button?

Everything is images, make it text, you can get the exact same design using HTML+CSS. The images also load really slowly.

The actual mixes sound pretty good, but the design of the website doesn't convey that level of professionalism. If you can't design one well (no offence intended) then I'd get a 3rd party to do it.

shit, sorry, wrote Amber instead of Avery, not sure why :D
I meant that it would look better if you just have the Avery logo there, the umbrella sucks imho
and you don't need your name and job in there, so just cut the Chris A. Edwards. Artistic Producer.

Waaaay too big for most screens.
Shrink stuff down matey.
Maybe put content in a scrolling iFrame..
And check your coding... i can see HTML in the top left.

See I designed the site in photoshop and just sliced everything up from there. I am not sure how to do HTML
+CSS. Unfortunately, I am too broke to pay someone to build a site. I agree with the font being too large. I'd be happy with it if i could get the width to fit in there i just cant figure out how to do it with the slices. Is there any codes that allow the image to fit the screen of all resolutions?

there is an HTML and CSS export option in photoshop.
Do that;
Import into dreamweaver ETC.
Fiddle.

Site is way too big for a 1280x800 (laptop) screen. There's really not that much information, so scale everything down until you can fit it in that space, you don't need size 16 font for the text.

The buttons/background/etc reload on every page, why isn't there just one image for each button?

Everything is images, make it text, you can get the exact same design using HTML+CSS. The images also load really slowly.

The actual mixes sound pretty good, but the design of the website doesn't convey that level of professionalism. If you can't design one well (no offence intended) then I'd get a 3rd party to do it.

Just to expand on what was said about having images. It will also stop Google from indexing the page correctly as it won't pick up any content. Its best practice to keep any text items as text not images (unless its a logo or something)