NEW YEAR GIFT! Song for Mixing!

I actually think they sound nothing like Paramore, that song has the most energy, their other songs are more mellow and more "epic" so to speak, they've only released this song online, so when the rest comes out I'll show you guys

This is gonna be great to mix and I'm sure I (and others) will learn a lot in the process. Thanks a lot!

Cool Mix Nick, the snare sounds a bit sampley though, but cool mix nonetheless, digging everyone's :)

Glad everyone is digging, something a bit different of fresh air from the usual djent/core stuff that usually floods the forum

Cool Mix Nick, the snare sounds a bit sampley though, but cool mix nonetheless, digging everyone's :)

Glad everyone is digging, something a bit different of fresh air from the usual djent/core stuff that usually floods the forum

Thanks SPTZ!!

haha. the snare is a mix between your original one and a SINGLE sample, triggered in drumagog.. I was too lazy to make more than one sample of the snare, so i just stuck with one this time around. You rule!

Did anyone else notice that the sm and uni tracks cancel each other out perfectly? Seems like an error since the op said that the leads have been tracked through two different mics.

man, its giving me an error when i'm opening the rar. file , could someone share this file with me an already decompressed file or something D: i really wanna get a hold of this!