New Years Eve Promise

Nightrunner

Jan 3, 2005
Norrland, Sweden
Hello guys, a new year is soon at our doorsteps and things have been and still is aaaawfully silent about Tad Morose. I certainly hope the silence is because of they being entombed in the studio (before and after the holidays ofc)

Anyway: I thought of a possible "new years eve promise" the band could make for us fans. A promise holding the info that the new album will be released 2010? :) :kickass:

Hehe well - time will tell alright. Happy New Year to all rockers and TM-fans!

Haha yeh, I knew it was a longshot:D

But one cannot lose the hope! The band who made the album of the decade ("Modus Vivendi") can't end up like this...I hope 2010 is the year of the real awakening.

Ha ha ha, I wish I could promise that we will have the album out this year. But, I´ve said that for a couple of years now.... However, we are still alive and we will do a show in Östersund, Sweden on March 27th. And we are still working on the album. I know, how hard can it be! Honestly we should have released like 4 or 5 albums since Modus Vivendi. But I guess life got in our way too. With children, houses, daily work and what not. So things are not as easy as before. Me, Peter and Tommi are also occupied with the recording of the new Inmoria album wich will be mixed in march and released later this year.

Cheers!
Krunt