New Years Eve

I'll be getting absolutely bladdered and saying F*ck you to 2008 its been a right shitty year and I cant wait to see the back of it. It started bad and ended with my wifes miscarriage on the 10th November after 2.5 years of trying for a baby she miscarried at 9 weeks! So yeah I'm annoyed and hurting still.

Then I can look forward to 2009 with EDS being bought by HP my job is about as secure as band member in Guns and roses.

But still its gonna be better than 2008 I'm going to make it better!

I reckon I'm going to continue my tradition of watching one of my favorite cult/obscure horror movies, "New Year's Evil"! I always start watching it just after midnight, and it's been my tradition for almost 15 years. Linda, you might appreciate this film because some of the scenes were filmed at the good old Van Nuys Drive In! Remember that place?

I'll most likely be setting off fireworks with the family on New Year's Eve.

Sorry to hear about your wife, Timewarrior2001.

Here's to wishing the Maidens and everyone here on the boards an awesome 2009.

Hello All,

It's been awhile, hope all is well with everyone.

To stay safe I have the New Years Eve party at my house!!!!!!, I lock everyone in, take their keys and the party begins. :kickass:

Darlene gonna miss you, who's gonna work the margarita machine, you seen what happens when I attempt it. :loco:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Wish You All Good Health And Happiness In 2009 :headbang:

CHEERS :kickass:
Maleni