What's up for New Year's Eve?

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
What's everyone doing for NYE this year? I'm gigging with Josephine in Seattle with a side band. Aja is gigging in Vegas over the X-Mas and New Year's Eve..........and her birthday ta boot as well!

I am celebrating at home with my kids. I'm a single parent and I do get asked out, but my kids are cool and I like hangin' with them. I usually videotape them. They're very entertaining :D My daughter's home from college and my baby nephew turns 3 on New Year's Eve. It's going to be a blast. My baby bro (who you ladies know) and I are very close. So we hang together a lot. My boys are 13 and they crack us up. Last year they did a spontaneous dance routine to a Donna Summer song. It was a riot!! We're a crazy family that likes to have a great time. And we're not shy by no means!! :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

For the last four years SPokane has had what is called 1st Night. The whole downtown core is blocked off and there are all kinds of entertainment. Music from new school metal to folk. You buy a badge for $10 and that gets you into everything. This goes from 7-12 then there is a huge fireworks display.

alanbirdsell said:
For the last four years SPokane has had what is called 1st Night. The whole downtown core is blocked off and there are all kinds of entertainment. Music from new school metal to folk. You buy a badge for $10 and that gets you into everything. This goes from 7-12 then there is a huge fireworks display.

HI Alan!! Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year!! I am working the First Night in Fullerton. Not sure if I am mixing the Main Stage or the Sponsored Stage. I actually hope to mix the sponsored stage as the bands tend to be better and less family friendly. I am not sure if the family will be coming by, they might spend the night with my sister in law. Her husband ships off just after Christmas to help the folks in Iraq get their shit together so we can get our people the hell out of there.

BTW got my son his first guitar (a BC Rich Warlock). Now if I get my wife a drum set we have a built in power trio!!!!! And I'm even half Canadian!! eh!

I was planning on going up to Seattle with Linda and Mark to hang out, but since my travel voucher is no good, I'll end up running movies at the theater that night, bummer!

big bear and socal snow :) sooooooo tempted to give the new achilles a stretch on the snowboard but i'll probably just spend the 50 bucks for the lift ticket at the bar!!!

oh yeah, and my new irresolutions:
buy more guitars
sample all the flavored vodkas
listen to more kelly clarkson

Hee hee....well I really do like Kelly Clarkson....so just kill me now! I am actually in the process of setting up auditions for several drummers and 2nd guitar players for a Tribute to Female Rock/original band.

I'll still be in crazy Las Vegas at the Orleans Hotel with the Bruce Conte Band. (but missin' my Maiden gal pals). I've been doing this gig for the past few years and it's always a hoot, people are nuts, plus it's probably the only place that has no cover. An unbelievable deal!
Stay warm in Seattle, Linda and JoJo.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!!

red7of9 said:
Hee hee....well I really do like Kelly Clarkson....so just kill me now!
silly huh, but yeah, me2, i love her voice so let 'em tease! i just saw the new video and am stoked on it. hahha, it rocks!
good luck with your project btw :)