New Year's Update on the New Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars Eric Si

Winds
Jan 4, 2005
Jyväskylä, Finland
This was released on our website today:

As previously posted the recording of the drums took place back in August, and the last few months have been spent working occasionally on arrangements and ideas for Winds, but also on other projects. Carl has finished the long awaited Tritonus album, and they are currently looking at offers from labels. Jan Axel has been busy playing shows and also in the studio working on various projects. I recently produced the new Gloria Morti album and I have also done some vocal performances for a band called Before The Dawn. Andy has been working on new Age of Silence material together with the other members of that band. Beginning in a few weeks Carl plans to enter the studio to start the guitar recordings, which will continue throughout the next several months as there is a lot of work to be done, and it will also be a very elaborate and time consuming process due to the nature of the material Winds is currently working on. More information to follow as things progress further.

Damn!! So many talented musicians and so little time. I can't wait for both the AOS and Winds CD's. Time consuming is ok as I am sure it will be quite worth it. Hellhammer has so many things I am sure he is keeping busy and all his projects will be done in due time. Can't wait!! Thanks for the update Lars!!

Metal Reigns said:
Damn!! So many talented musicians and so little time. I can't wait for both the AOS and Winds CD's. Time consuming is ok as I am sure it will be quite worth it. Hellhammer has so many things I am sure he is keeping busy and all his projects will be done in due time. Can't wait!! Thanks for the update Lars!!

No probs, man. The drums are ready - and Carl is well on his way with the guitars.
This one will surely be a killer!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.