New York City next week, video completed

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
veryone in Daylight Dies is greatly looking forward to next week, in which we'll travel northward for two sure-to-be memorable nights at B.B. Kings in New York City's Time Square with Emperor (July 13 & 14). As previously mentioned, we'll also be playing a warm-up show in Philadelphia at The Kyber on the 11th. In other live news, the majority of the dates for the North American tour with Moonspell and Katatonia have been confirmed and are in the concerts section of www.daylightdies.com. We cannot wait for this tour to begin -- it's certainly not one to miss. It has been dubbed the "Nocturnal Mourning Tour" by the tours sponsor, Decibel Magazine.

We spent a scorching hot and humid weekend filming the video for "Lies that Bind" recently in abandoned building complex a few hours from here. The filming included playing inside a filthy and decaying room, entire walls on fire and lasted until 1 or 2 in the morning, where we played outdoors on a wrickety wooden platform above an old salt mine. The narrative segments of the video were filmed the following day. We've recently seen a very short rough clip of the video and are all blown away by what director Ramon Boutviseth is bringing to life. The amount of work that has gone into this is far beyond what anyone initially imagined and by all early accounts will yield something very special. A short 'behind the scenes' video is available for your viewing on YouTube and will be added to the site in near future. Please note it doesn't contain any footage from the actual video and only contains footage from the first day of filming.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hlmlcgdXO_c

do you know when's gonna be the release of the video? i'm shure it's gonna kick ass couse Lies that Blind are one of my favourite from Dismantling Devotion. can't wait to see you guys in action :] i've got your clip 'Four Corners live in Netherlands', but the quality is very poor... how about a little tour in Europe? ;]

We hope to have the video available online in a couple of weeks. Definitely not too long. Unfortunately video quality has to be pretty poor when distributing it online, as otherwise it takes up a lot of bandwidth. I'll try and have a reasonable quality version available for download when the time comes, as bandwidth permits.

Jesse I beg for you not to put the vid on youtube or on any kind of youtube alike... That really sucks... Flash sucks and ruins the vids.
I'm a huge fan, and like all the fans, I hate to have poor quality videos from the bands that I so much dedicate to.
You can allways put the video on rapidshare, make a torrent, there are so many alternatives. I've seen videos with great quality and that only occupies little space. It all dependes on the codec. Divx is a good start.
Think about it before upload the vid.

No worries, I will try and provide multiple ways for the video to become available, including a higher quality downloadable version. I want everyone to see it in as high quality as is possible as well, but we certainly will be putting it on YouTube. It's the #1 video viral site and you reach the most people by using it. But I promise a higher quality download verson will be available as well.

jesse said:
No worries, I will try and provide multiple ways for the video to become available, including a higher quality downloadable version. I want everyone to see it in as high quality as is possible as well, but we certainly will be putting it on YouTube. It's the #1 video viral site and you reach the most people by using it. But I promise a higher quality download verson will be available as well.

Lies that Bind, it remind me franchise called: "Suffering:Ties That Bind". What this mean, it some coincidence or else?