newbie!!

adrian_spremberg

New Metal Member
May 30, 2007
hey guys...quickly introduce myself here..I`m adrian..from são paulo brazil....and..just discovered wolverine recently....the forum seems like nice place..and i hope to meet ya all..:)...btw..I´m sorry if i opened a new thread just for this...is there another one already..for introductions??
cheerz!!:) :kickass: :kickass:

Hey Adrian,you´re most welcome here brother (specially cuz you are brazilian and brazilians are super cool :lol: )

Hope you enjoy the ride!

:headbang:

Hi Adrian!

You're most welcome here! We don't have a thread for introduction but if enough people think it would be cool to have I could most certainly have one "sticked" for a while.

I'm glad you've gotten into our music lately. I say this a lot but it's because it's true: We need all the support we can get since we're a very small band commercially speaking.

I like this forum a lot and the people who visits it. It has representatives from many corners of the world so that's cool. Feel free to talk about anything you like as long as it's not obviously offensive in any way.

Take care! C ya on the board!

hey guys...quickly introduce myself here..I`m adrian..from são paulo brazil....and..just discovered wolverine recently....the forum seems like nice place..and i hope to meet ya all..:)...btw..I´m sorry if i opened a new thread just for this...is there another one already..for introductions??
cheerz!!:) :kickass: :kickass:

Brazillian prog is very good in itself:headbang: