Newfags shall be NO MORE!

inb4: You get caught up in Gonzos awesome flaming :lol:

"Awesome" flaming? :lol:

What awesome fliaming?

-Saying each time that I "failed" or that one way or the other that what I said wasn't cool cause THIS time it was directed at him and he can't take that?

-Using a picture of me that I deliberately put on this board for a funny purpose, convinced that using it "against" me would make him "funnier"?

-Using an already existing picture that was already overused like billion of time?

-Trying to make me believe something that isn't true? Like that I could WRITE A TEXT WITH AWESOME FLOWERS AT THE END IF I ASK DERON TO CHANGE MY NAME FOR "1 SuCk C0ck" ?

-Saying after each of my post that "I became "that-exact-illness" of this Forum/Life" because every problem on this Forum/Life is an illness because House said so?

-Casting a million of minions to say that I'm not funny?

Nah, I don't think so :lol:

Oh! And:
Inb4: TL;DR or something like aiming a mistake I did in that post and focusing only on that, doing some denial on everything else I said :)

For all of you still having trouble with this #flip thing, for some reason firefox doesen't do this automatically on all of your browsers so you have to do it manually. You have to go to Tools/Options/Advanced/General and in the Accessibility section both boxes should be checked.
Hope this helps :p

So is there actually any possible way of doing this

Try anyone of these:

might actually be some languages settings on your browsers.. back in the day when i was into webbuilding, some things worked on this pc but not on my laptop :zombie: untill i changed those settings

For those who are failing at flipping or bubbling, I suggest you try downloading the last version of Net Framework and all the language packs for your browser of choice. You can also try downloading the latest MDAC.

.ʇı ɹoɟ ʇɹoddns ɹǝʇʇǝq ǝʌɐɥ sɹǝsʍoɹq ɹǝʍǝu puɐ ǝpoɔıun uo pǝsɐq sı ʎʇı1ɐuoıʇɔunɟ dı1ɟ .xoɟǝɹıɟ ʇsǝʍǝu ɥʇıʍ sʞɹoʍ

For all of you still having trouble with this #flip thing, for some reason firefox doesen't do this automatically on all of your browsers so you have to do it manually. You have to go to Tools/Options/Advanced/General and in the Accessibility section both boxes should be checked.

testes

edit: nope nothing

[FONT=&quot]ⓨ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓞ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓤ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓙ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓤ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓢⓣ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓖ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓞⓣ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓣ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓡ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓞ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓛ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓛ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓔ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ⓓ!![/FONT]