Newfags shall be NO MORE!

Edit: damnit: I cannot flip this post. Nevermind. nothing like being had!

Glad to see someone quoting Shakespeare here...well, as a n00b, I certainly could not resist this thread--thank you, condomheadman!
Sorry for the moronic first-post, but I *am* about to offer some travel advice to a decently-posting member from Buffalo, for the Worcester show in Oct. I hope that will forestall the flaming (if anyone can, of course, spare the time...)

What?

Anyway, welcome!

Hei Fetzer~~ I was trying to "flip" the tex in my post--and of course, effed it up. The Shakespear-thing was in reference to quote in a long-ago English Lit class--Everyone’s wrong except thee and me, and I’m not sure about thee--that my Prof at the time attributed to the Bard, substituting "queer" for "wrong". Don't know which Sonnet or play. Hope he wasn't directing it at his class at the time--we'd enough hassles without his meddling!

Thanks for your Welcome, though I pledge I won't post often: I really *am* a total dorked-out, oldie, COB newfan (and a total fangirl of Jaska, at that!) and have yet to go though all the posts of relevant COB-related music info here. Nice posters with a alot of info--and alot of biting wit! :)

Hei Fetzer~~ I was trying to "flip" the tex in my post--and of course, effed it up. The Shakespear-thing was in reference to quote in a long-ago English Lit class--Everyone’s wrong except thee and me, and I’m not sure about thee--that my Prof at the time attributed to the Bard, substituting "queer" for "wrong". Don't know which Sonnet or play. Hope he wasn't directing it at his class at the time--we'd enough hassles without his meddling!

Thanks for your Welcome, though I pledge I won't post often: I really *am* a total dorked-out, oldie, COB newfan (and a total fangirl of Jaska, at that!) and have yet to go though all the posts of relevant COB-related music info here. Nice posters with a alot of info--and alot of biting wit! :)
*holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

*holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I fukken thought of this SAME copypasta last night I swear to fucking god :lol:!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

made my day:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

relentless%20can-749344.jpg

This shit fucks bitches up. Check out that totally grim and frostbitten logo.

Relentless. Man. How much caffeine in that?

My friend brought a energy drink to my friends house the other day. It said 8% on it. I asked 8% of what.

Alcohol.

*buys*

My friend brought a energy drink to my friends house the other day. It said 8% on it. I asked 8% of what.

Alcohol.

*buys and suffers a mild heart attack later that night*

Srsly... I have never had an energy drink, ever. I've stolen boxes of them from my old job though.

What's the point in an energy drink with alcohol?

I want to try Wired X344 or something. It's got 350mg caffeine or something like that. As close to lethal dose as it can get :tickled:

What's the point in an energy drink with alcohol?

I want to try Wired X344 or something. It's got 350mg caffeine or something like that. As close to lethal dose as it can get :tickled:

Pffft... Go and get yoruself a Tuaca Bomb. Shot of tuaca and an equal part of Go Fast. it's damn good.

¿¿uo bu&#305;ob s,&#647;&#592;&#613;&#653;

.&#477;1qqnq o&#647; &#477;1q&#592; u&#477;&#477;q &#477;&#652;&#592;&#613; &#477;1dno&#596; &#592; &#654;1uo &#647;&#477;&#654; &#647;x&#477;&#647; &#633;&#305;&#477;&#613;&#647; bu&#305;dd&#305;1&#607; &#477;1do&#477;d &#607;o s&#647;o1 bu&#305;&#477;&#477;s &#623;,&#305;