NewMix|5150|ColdSweat|OrangeCabImpulse|SD2

mlopez27

New Metal Member
Sep 2, 2010
Hey! This is my 3rd post here.
Little by little improvement has been found.

So once again, as in my previous posts, let me know what you think that should be fix in your opinion and such. This forum has help me well.
This time I used my own amp to record the guitars instead of using PodFarm and such ampsims.

So I recorded the guitars on this clip with my 5150 amp using the fxloop to a OrangeCab Impulse. I used an MH1000 which has a bareknuckle coldsweat on the bridge.
For the bass I used an ampsim called Ampeg SVX and recorded it with a Fender Jazz Bass.
Drums where made with Superior Drummer.

Let me know what you think!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9987354/OLB92920105150 MIX 4.mp3

So what do you think?

Awesome!

Thanks for your feedback! :D
I did love the tone I got from the bass.

Can't wait until I record with a new set of strings.

nice, did you dial in your own tone on SVX? or did you use a preset and played around with that?
i agree with the bass comment, rules.
does not sound like meshuggah at all though

nice, did you dial in your own tone on SVX? or did you use a preset and played around with that?
i agree with the bass comment, rules.
does not sound like meshuggah at all though

Second question is correct.
I played around with it and added the line 6 sansamp emulator before that.

i always use the s-preshigh catharsis impulse, but i also have that orange impulse.
cool change eh, i like both of them quite alot, abit more presence / attack in the guitars, and it would rip

sansamp emulator in line 6 pod farm? share setting or patch please :worship:

Here you go! :)
Drive: 65 Gain: 84 Treble: 50 Bass: 59

i always use the s-preshigh catharsis impulse, but i also have that orange impulse.
cool change eh, i like both of them quite alot, abit more presence / attack in the guitars, and it would rip

I used to use the s-preshigh too. Yet I seemed to prefer the orange impulse the most. I'm hoping to get the real thing eventually.

A bit more presence / attack, will be taken in consideration!

Thanks for all your reply's.