news: Osama bin Laden is dead!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

If there wasn't any way in hell, this just put him back in the race.

The Republican nominees are all idiots and usually idiots vote for idiots so...yeah.

Yeah well, the only idiots here are the tools who associate Bin Laden's death with Obama's actions. Obama hasn't done shit his entire presidency and is in no way, shape, or form responsible for the death of Bin Laden. The United States and various other countries have been engaging in military strikes in Islamabad (Pakistan) for years prior to Obama's election. However, considering the fact that the average voter is pretty stupid, it wouldn't surprise me to see Obama rewarded for this. In the end though, I don't think he'll be re-elected.

KDssc.jpg

Also, I've got to know if this was Fox:
7mi3g.jpg

I don't know what's scarier... that Al-Qaeda might be real pissed and go crazy ass, or that all these FB people via Openbook have no clue about security settings!

Why would they admit defeat when they haven't been defeated? Their leader was killed, that's it. It's no different than if a U.S. president was killed or died while in office. Someone will take over power and the train will keep on rolling.

I am bothered by a couple "facts" with regard to UBL's death. First off, news reports have stated that the U.S. took DNA samples to ensure that the person killed was indeed UBL. My question is, what sample did they compare it to? And where did they get the sample? Secondly, I heard on the radio this morning that his body was buried at sea. Um, why?

/conspiracy

edit: Also, I'd like to retract a statement I made earlier. I will admit that Obama did play a part in the death of UBL, but I still firmly believe that if this situation boosts public opinion of him then I'll have lost even more faith in the American people.

The "conspiracy theory" says he's been dead since Dec 2001.

Pretty convenient for Obama to suddenly have this "success", and also convenient to hide the body. Why not bring it back and give him the Lenin treatment at Ground Zero? Would have had much better political affect.

Why would they admit defeat when they haven't been defeated? Their leader was killed, that's it. It's no different than if a U.S. president was killed or died while in office. Someone will take over power and the train will keep on rolling.

Well that's what I mean. So many people are acting like we've won something when him dying doesn't have much to do with the thousands of people who are still associated with the group and are out there, probably plotting to running more shit into buildings.

Yeah it's really weird how Osama's death has almost no effect on the world or any events except for something for everyone to get excited about.

Surely it's taken way, way too long for it to make America look good.

"hey if you order an attack on the United States then we'll kill you, a decade later... maybe"

weak.