News Update

I was about to yell at you BurningSky, for tricking me with that Topic Title, giving me false hopes of a news update. Lucky for you that Mike actually gave us something. ;)

Mikael Åkerfeldt;6363256 said:
I've been working on perhaps the most twisted song I've ever written. It's so sick I don't know if it's good or the worst piece of shit I've ever heard. Haha! I'm setting the trap for myself here....

M

Either way, even at your worst, your music is still better than most out there!
</asskiss>

Maybe he's covered an Anal Cunt song.

Mikael Åkerfeldt;6363256 said:
There's a lot of news that we'll release soon. Good and unexpected news too! I think we had enough negative news lately, so once we release everything I hope you'll be excited. Problem is right now, everything's "hush-hush", but I guarantee there will be great news coming soon!

Cheers + my fingers are hurting. I've been working on perhaps the most twisted song I've ever written. It's so sick I don't know if it's good or the worst piece of shit I've ever heard. Haha! I'm setting the trap for myself here....

M

Fuck yea can't wait:kickass: :headbang:

Yeah!!! we need some good news and judging by Mike's comments, next year could be pretty exciting.

As long as we don't get any more BAD news! :(

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/opeth_frontman_comments_on_new_album.html

This news has been on ultimate-guitar.com for quite some time now. Dont know if u guys have already seen it, but it got me quite excited when i read it. About half way down the page, Mike shares some of the ideas that he has come up with for the new album. Apologies in advance if this is old news to u guys.

I read that while ago... seems like then new album will be sweet....will be interesting to see wat the new gutarist brings to the album.

There are two news update. Some pictures from Ilosaari-Rock and Mikaels new playlist.