News and Updates

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Hello everyone in UM land.

Hey just wanted to stop in and give a few updates on the status of the band.

First and most important we are alive and well as a band lets make that clear. The Progpower Show in September was a lot of fun for us and really kickstarted the band collectively due to our amazing fans and friends who made it out to Atlanta and pumped us up with such overwhelming support!

Things are going well with the writing process for our next disc but we are not rushing it at all. We are really enjoying this time exporing new ideas and revisting some old ones as well. We are well into this now and are very exited about the new material so far.

We have no time limit on this but I can tell you all that we are feeling pretty inspired again and into it!

Stay tuned for more news soon! thank you all for your continued supprt!

Thanks a lot for your update, Ed!
I'm so happy to read the band is alive and well.
Can't wait to hear some new stuff. Let us know if the band needs some financial support from the fans (for example pre-ordering like Marillion is doing nowadays).

YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, got carried away :loco:)

That's the best news I've heard for many years (literally!). I must admit I was becoming very concerned about the state of my alltime favourite band. Your music has accompanied and carried me through almost half of my life and has become an essencial part of it.

Why, I've just begun to fully appreciate 'Blink of an Eye'. What an amazingly powerful album that is! I guess it's because it was such a quick follow-up to J9D10 I never realized - until I had a fit of nostalgia recently and dug into it. 'My Everafter' is probably one of the most intriguing rock songs I've ever heard (not to mention the guitar solo on 'Seeds of Hate')!

Keep going guys, take your time - you're older than me, so I can wait longer than you, anyway ;) ...

Thanks for the update, Ed!!

Cool news, it's important that artists feel inspired and don't feel a sense of urgency... otherwise the inspiration and artistic integrity might be at risk. Take your tie chaps

Hello everyone in UM land.
You are late for a greeting...
umland-1956.jpg

I missed this news bit, happy to hear it. So Ed's update was November, maybe some more news will come soon, but I don't want to rush the guys at all. With the extended time away from Enchant, I imagine we should end up hearing some very new things from them, and of course still retaining that classic Enchant sound. Something great to look forward to for the later half of 2010. I could even wait until 2011, as long as we get it.