Enchant updates, whats next ?????

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
OK so her we are back home and settled in a bit after this tour and the show in LA last week. More thoughts on all of that to come,,,,,,,,, and lots more pics as well. We still have to go through them all. As well as video footage from the tour we may be able to use also?

I think a tour diary and road cam is in order next time for sure!

OK the live DVD thing is next for us, we are making plans for it as I write this, finding the right venue of course on the top of the list, we are currently thinking San Fransico may be the deal? and it is looking like January now with the Holidays on us soon. But a good way to start the New Year!!!!!

We will let everyone know as soon as we get further along with this so people can make travel plans etc! We are going to shoot high on this and hopefully fill the place wherever it will be!

We will most likely be back in the rehearsal studio next week and working on some other songs etc now that we will be finally playing A FULL TWO HOUR SET HEADLINING! YES :)

We are also checking out a few other places here in the Bay Area for possible other shows as well. More to come!

ebass said:
We will most likely be back in the rehearsal studio next week and working on some other songs etc now that we will be finally playing A FULL TWO HOUR SET HEADLINING! YES :)
Oh man, I really have to see that.

ebass said:
We are going to shoot high on this and hopefully fill the place wherever it will be!

We are also checking out a few other places here in the Bay Area for possible other shows as well. More to come!
How about Slims--let's fill it up! Just think...playing the venue where the Dregs have played...Steve Morse...its perfect!!

Weekend date + plenty of advance notice + all ages :) = filled to the rafters

Thanks for keeping us posted on all the latest!

regards,
Kristin

Viadragon said:
How about Slims--let's fill it up! Just think...playing the venue where the Dregs have played...Steve Morse...its perfect!!

Thanks for keeping us posted on all the latest!

regards,
Kristin

For sure! Include Broadcasting it over the net to everyone who can not make it, and the best sound and visual quality we can get taking the $$$ into consideration as well!

Kristen your formula is a good one! The filled to the rafters part will be crucial!

We are still looking at imusicast as a possibilty! it could work if done right!

"Weekend date + plenty of advance notice + all ages = filled to the rafters "
Yep, definitely sounds like a great idea!! Hope I'll be able to come over. Don't want to miss it!!

+ the beer kegs !
icon14.gif