Way overdue updates

Its still early Kauza

But thats the plan, we are hoping to have it out earlier if possible.

Working hard on it right now!

Thanks for the posts and positive responses all!

Kauza said:
I'm sure it's too early to tell for sure, but is there any chance of seeing a new album before year's end?

IMHO, I think you should take your time Ed. There's no rush, some of the best albums take a lot of time to craft. For sure this will be a piece of art. I tend to compare Enchant as a jewel creator. he takes his take to find the perfect shape. it's the same here…*

...great news, looking forward to catch you next year on tour... when you get over the big pond.... well looking foward to get my first real paycheck by the first in almost one year ... so August will be definetely the purchasing month for Live at last....got to catch up on Enchant releases before your new CD hits the counter ;o)...so no need to rush, haha.

Peace out
Danny ;o)

Hey Dannys

Ze Danny the Man, we are doing just that :) indeed! but not too long becuase we want to get back out on the road and see all of you and play again soon. We do have deadlines to be able to do that.

And Danny we will see you next time we come over across the big pond for sure! Celabrate that paycheck and get Live at Last and play loud!