Way overdue updates

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Hey Everyone

We have been really busy with work and families and just life in general since we got back from the tour. Things are great but just a bit hectic, as always.

We had hoped to possibly book some U.S shows but as everyone knows that is very costly and a big undertaking for us. And we really want to focus on writing another amazing and even better release before the end of the year. So thats whats up right now. The new material we have been working on is really great stuff, we are really exited about it. We are actually in the process of rehearsing it and demo-ing some music at the moment.

We are still hoping to play locally and maybe some other U.S dates but only if things fall into place and we can pull it off easily enough. Again the main focus is too get this next one out and have it shine!

It probably makes more sense to book out, ahead next year from March on, for a heavy touring schedule etc, way ahead of time. We are long overdue to hit the East Coast and here at home even. But hope to get back over the pond to Europe and maybe even some other places like Mexico or South America. Well thats the game plan anyhow.

For now we just want to thank eveyone again and again for the continued support and well wishes we receive on a daily basis from all you amazing people! You are flat out the best fans and friends any band could ever hope for in thier wildest dreams!

You all rule and we are working hard to make the next release and tour happen sooner than later and be the best it can be!

Thanks so much Enchant!

Thanks for the update, Ed! You are right that having some US show dates would be great, but a new release is more important! I can't wait to hear it!

Thank *you* and the rest of Enchant for creating great music!

That's very good news, Ed!

I guess we're all very excited about your upcoming album. I'm sure it'll be a great one (as every Enchant record has been in the past ;))

Good to hear you're already planning to return here, your last tour was simply amazing. Take your time and give us a wonderful new album for christmas!
I hope you'll manage to come to Europe next year, see you then!

Regards,
-Alex

Can you give us ANY details about the direction/focus of new release? ;)

Hope there's an epic!!! :headbang:

I just love juicy little nuggets about new albums :Spin: :tickled:

Personally, I know already, my odds of ever seeing Enchant live are slim to none. I live deep in the sticks of Charleston, WV and no good music is ever mentioned around here. Byzantine recorded their album practically in my backyard, but after meeting those guys, I seriously can't stomach them or their music.

Anyhow as long as Enchant keeps making albums and occasionally releasing live dvds, I'll be more than happy with any efforts they make to further inspire me.

@drummerboy: I'm sure you can crawl away from that hole you happen to be living in and get to see them live. I'm willing to do it myself and I'm living at some point on the other side of the world, so don't give up, man. ;)

|ng.

Hmmmmmmmmm

I guess we should probably post this or something simular on the news page?

Tidbits brother PV > it will be epic for sure! we would not have it any other way. I think we will post some of the music as we get further along maybe some sound bites and hopefully some shots in the studio. We have a little ways to go before we are quite there yet? Actually we will be making noise in a few hours from now, I am looking forward to it.

We also sooooooo look forward to playing again sooner than later. Don,t any of you ever give up hope will get around at least somewhere close to your neck of the woods.

If we had our way and hit the lotto we would bring you all here for a private concert and weeklong party with the coolest people supporting a band on earth!

You guys are the best.

Hey Ed, thanks for the updates! It's nice to hear from you guys. We're looking forward to hearing as much as we can about the new album.

When I graduate from college I'm definetely flying to come see you guys because I doubt that Wisconsin is on your to-do list, lol :loco:

I'm also sure that if anyone of us strikes it rich we would have many Enchant parties for sure!

Keep on rockin', man, and take it easy!

Probably my favorite on the disc and easily one of the best tunes and discs of 2005. I love it! great stuff! unreal is right my friend!

PeruvianTide said:
Damn...

Ed is listening to "Holding on" by Kino..

UNREAL song...

Good taste, Ed..!

:Spin:

ebass said:
Probably my favorite on the disc and easily one of the best tunes and discs of 2005. I love it! great stuff! unreal is right my friend!

I can not say less good things about Kino ! Also one of my favourite CD lately : great tunes (best for me : Loser's Day Parade, Leave a Light On, Holding On), and very good production.

For the anecdote, I bought this Kino CD after the Enchant show in Spirit of 66 (Belgium), where an Enchant fan recommended it to me. Damn, I then discovered that Kino had been playing (with Spock's Beard) a few weeks before in the same venue, and I had missed that ! :loco:

Paul

Yeah, the Kino album is amazing, I bought it myself in that amazing edition with a DVD containing a mini-live-show. Great tunes, great vibe, great band.

As for the new Enchant stuff, I'm confident it will be good, since Xen it's been so cool, and not just because I'm in love with Ted's vocals, but also the composition blows me away. It looks like everything these guys do satisfy my tastes.

|ngenius.

I posted to all you blokes on 2/12 that Picture is killer. Yea I agree, Holding On is probably my favorite tune of 2005. It may not keep that title if the new Enchant disc comes out. I guess we can hope for an early 06 release. Thanks for the update, Eddie, and keep on chugging along.

I'm sure it's too early to tell for sure, but is there any chance of seeing a new album before year's end?