More Updates

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
A few more updates for everyone.

We will have more tour pictures soon ( there were quite a few to go though ) and adding an Enchant gear page as well per requests.

The live DVD show here in California has been moved back to late Feb, or early March. The show will very likey be in Oakland at imusicast.

ebass said:
A few more updates for everyone.

We will have more tour pictures soon ( there were quite a few to go though ) and adding an Enchant gear page as well per requests.

The live DVD show here in California has been moved back to late Feb, or early March. The show will very likey be in Oakland at imusicast.
Quite a few, huh? Hehehehehehehe! ;) Check your email by the way! :)

Late Feb or early March, huh? Okee dokee...more time to plan...more time to prepare...more time to figure out how to fit Nighttime Sky into the set...! ;)
Hey, at that time of year it will be less likely to get interrupted by a freak snowstorm here on the East coast!

S'ok with me...I have the patience of a saint....I'm a Savatage fan too! ;)

See you all in Feb or March!

Cheers!

I'm actually really pleased it's been delayed. January's turning into a pretty busy month for me, and I'm a tad low on cash...would hate to have missed it!

Keep us posted!

ebass said:
What up Brotha' Ed! :kickass:

I've been lookin' for a good reason to come out and visit some of my freinds in the bay again in 2004, and this looks like a very good one!!!!

Maybe you have already done this, but... how about doing a poll on what tunes all us Enchant-freaks would like to see live for the DVD? I already have a few in mind... :p

\m/
Dustin