Newsletter 19th of July 2004

mcoenen

Guitarist in Sun Caged
Mar 31, 2002
sittard, netherlands
www.marcelcoenen.com
ProgPower USA PreParty

Unfortunately the band has decided to postpone the ProgPower PreParty show, which was scheduled at the 16th of September in Atlanta Georgia USA, to next year’s edition.
The main reason is that the band is still having auditions to find the right people for the band and time is running short for the gig.
We are terribly sorry for the people who were anxious to see us play this year, but we think it will be even better to play next year since we will be stable again by that time and can guarantee a great show for everyone to enjoy.

Another sun KISSed show

Sun KISSed, the answer to KISS with Roel, Rob and Marcel from Sun Caged, will have another show at the first of August.
The place to be is The BachelorClub in the city called Ell, which is in the south of the Netherlands (Close to Weert and Roermond).
More details soon.

mcoenen said:
ProgPower USA PreParty

Unfortunately the band has decided to postpone the ProgPower PreParty show, which was scheduled at the 16th of September in Atlanta Georgia USA, to next year’s edition.
The main reason is that the band is still having auditions to find the right people for the band and time is running short for the gig.
We are terribly sorry for the people who were anxious to see us play this year, but we think it will be even better to play next year since we will be stable again by that time and can guarantee a great show for everyone to enjoy.
:(

AAARRRGGGHH!!!!!:yell:

The one and only reason I even considered showing up early to go to the preparty.... I actually wanted to see Suncaged more than half the bands playing the regular event!!

Well, I know it's for the best..... but I am officialyy and majorly bummed....:erk:

[and the Suncaged CD has to be one of my top 5 discs of the year - hands DOWN...:worship: ]