Next Hypocrisy Album

shadoweagle

Kelvin Kalvus
Feb 21, 2008
Germany, Bavaria
I can remember, I once had a date in my mind, when the next album should be released, but unfortunaly, I forgot :cry:

the only thing i know about the album is "It will hurt" (peter said)

yes we should do a petition to stop all this fumberling around lol and start focusing on hypocrisy or have at least some form of updates from the band at least more twice a year please!!!

i would be satisfied, if they write 1 time in three months something about the situation of the new album (for example how much songs there are yet, who writes the most, what kind of album itll be)
but..peter is doing enough for us..he just remade a whole album just for the fans..lets dont force him to do this as well :)

"lets dont force him to do this as well "

Ahahhahahaha... You told it so, like he reads this forum and immidiately do every shit we post here.

Dunno what to say.
Peter is Peter and he always do only what he wants. I mean, if someone trys to press him to make a new Hypo album, as a result we may get an unlistenable shit.

well, two times, he was a bit pressed, to do a new hypo album..one time after tfc and now the catch 22 v2 i think both albums are good :p

but i dont know if he makes an album, if we went demonstrating to his house :zombie:

i'll be very happy with a new version of the "typical hypocrisy song" like roswell 47, fractured millenium, fire in the sky, eraser, fearless, etc...

a slow-one, like slippin away, deathrow, all turns black, final chapter, the fourth dimension, and NOT like living to die

i bet there will be one like this.
what i like at the hypocrisy albums: its not something like "nice song..skip to the next" they are special in some way, so that each song (except of less) is remindable, its not just a nice song.
cant express this in english very well, i hope u understood what i mean :err:

i bet there will be one like this.
what i like at the hypocrisy albums: its not something like "nice song..skip to the next" they are special in some way, so that each song (except of less) is remindable, its not just a nice song.
cant express this in english very well, i hope u understood what i mean :err:

I think that I understand what you mean.
English is a sucky language anyway...
I prefer Finnish :p

...I bet the next album will be ace.

into the abyss consists out of 50% "skip to next"-songs. at least for me. but i can't think of a band that has no song i dislike. except opeth.