Next Hypocrisy Album

at into the abyss there are 2 or three in my opinion, legions descend, blindend (when i listend to the album the first time, i didnt think it would be good, when the first both songs are just "quite nice, but skip it" and maybe total eclipse..

blinded owns!
thats one song I wish Peter would play live sometimes!

Problem with INTO THE ABYSS is that its a fast paced album but Lars fucking sucks on it, blastbeats are yucks and something about the sound of the overall album is lacking, cant quite put my finger on it but yanno

Into the Abyss is not a bad album at all, in fact i think its fairly decent. Yes, much of the album is fast paced but it does have some slower more atmospheric sounding songs like Fire in the Sky, Deathrow, unfold the sorrow, and Resurrected. The album does have an over piecing guitar sound with too much treble, which tends to lead some people away. Other than that its a great album! My fav songs of the album are probably Fire in the Sky, Legions Descend, Digital Prophecy, and Resurrected!

Aside the fact the vocals aren't growlish enough and there's the over trebled guitars.. it's a great album.

Bloodbath vocals and re-recorded instrumental would make it a 9.5 album imo.

fuck re-recordings!
the way to go is forward, past is past!
Into the abyss is far from perfect but it is the way it is, so be it

too bad Lars cant fucking drum in it and thatthe guitars are not loud enough but I can live with it

oh and btw, I always thought Fire in the sky was the most overated song from Hypo, vocals suck in it except in the chorus

''readies tomato shield*

Ahahaha, dude! ;)
Don't you find yourself boring today? Everything was good and crushing untill Peter once said in his interview after Lars coming out, that he experienced some troubles with his drumming (I guesss, of his big beer paunch))). But, Lras's druming is really enough for me. If someone wants to hear his blast beat, listen to "Abducted" & "Penetralia" songs. They have a nice trashing for a bich.

No tomatoes because fighting on internet boards is lame as hell...and it's just your opinion..
But personally I really dig that song...even the vocals.

Anyway, moving forward sounds like the best plan...

Ahahaha, dude! ;)
Don't you find yourself boring today? Everything was good and crushing untill Peter once said in his interview after Lars coming out, that he experienced some troubles with his drumming (I guesss, of his big beer paunch))). But, Lras's druming is really enough for me. If someone wants to hear his blast beat, listen to "Abducted" & "Penetralia" songs. They have a nice trashing for a bich.

euh, no, I dont think I am boring today, if thats what you really meant, which Im not sure.
And no, I havent started to hate Lars since Peter threw him out, actually I liked Lars a lot because of his awesome song writing, but lets be honest, for a death metal drummer, he kind of sucks, and I have been thinking like this since T4D. For some reason, he sounds pretty tight in SYMBOL OF BAPHOMET, but appart from this, yuck

I challenge you to find a death metal album that has NO blastbeats and NO bassdrum rolls in it.

there's one, Catch 22

and thats not a matter of preference from Peter, since Virus has it all.

fuck re-recordings!
the way to go is forward, past is past!
Into the abyss is far from perfect but it is the way it is, so be it

too bad Lars cant fucking drum in it and thatthe guitars are not loud enough but I can live with it

oh and btw, I always thought Fire in the sky was the most overated song from Hypo, vocals suck in it except in the chorus

''readies tomato shield*

Throws tomatoes and melons because the chorus is the only shit part of the song :p

wish at least ONE MEMBER of the band would post sometimes around here
Silenoz posts at dimmu's forums, both blakkheim and sodomizer post at bloodbath's...Mike Smith posts at suffocation's...

dunno, give you the impression that the band is closer from the fans...

I know, that Maurizio posts at official forum... Dunno, maybe Peter or someone else just not interested in our talkings and other shit on this board or maybe they're very busy.