Next tour?

cptazad

New Metal Member
Jan 23, 2007
I'll keep it short.

I recently (as in a few months ago) got into Nevermore and holy shit man these guys are freakin good. Unfortanately I missed their last tour, so I'm wondering if anyone has any clue when the next tour is?

Oh and do they usually come to Canada on their tours? I live in Vancouver, hell I'll go to their show if they come as close as Edmonton or Calgary (cuz not a lot of bands come to Vancouver).

Thanks guys, sorry if this has been posted, but I went through 4 pages of looking through it but couldn't find any threads on this topic.

Thanks again =)

dont worry about a tour now, the fact that they arent on a tour right now means they are probably recording a new cd. after that, they just may do a headliner.

From what i remeber, Nevermore havent done a headlining tour in the US since 2001. Now they may of headlined shows in Seattle and other parts of the US but i dont consider that a headlining tour, Mostly the only time they play the US now is on a tour where they support another band.

I wouldnt excpet any live shows anytime soon anyway unless your in Seattle,because if i read right in here, Warrel mentioned that they were yet again having problems with Century Media.

I'd reckon WD will follow up the solo stuff for a while before they get together and write a new NM record. Something tells me that they might wait the year until Steve is well enough to tour again before doing so.

Yep, Steve however mentioned that he was working on his own for the new album, and is doing stuff for the Esseness project. Loomis is about to do solo project, and WD is doing solo album too, Jim is cooking and Van is touring with soulbender if i remember correctly.

lolz, Edmonton and Calgary are the shittiest cities in the world.

I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to go to either.

EDIT:

as my experience as a transient resident of Edmonton for the last four years, I will firmly attest to the fact that far more bands go to Vancouver than this dump.

I'd reckon WD will follow up the solo stuff for a while before they get together and write a new NM record. Something tells me that they might wait the year until Steve is well enough to tour again before doing so.

yes, loomis and wd both have solo projects, but I still have a feeling that they are in writing mode for nevermore at the moments.

russell, TGE did really well, this next one should be good as well... a headliner is possible man.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the solo projects Warrel and Jef wannna do.

Didnt Jim have a operation a while back as well?? I dont think it was a sserious and Steve's but i read somehwere that he had to back out of the In Flames tour and got replaced by the Iced Earth bassit